United States Constitutional Law service is a comprehensive reference resource to help researchers understand the legal and political history of American constitutionalism. This collection contains an archive of both primary source materials and expert commentary that spans the colonial era and founding through the modern day.
- Full text of current & historical State and Federal constitutions
- Oxford Commentaries on State constitutions of the United States
- Commentaries on history & current practice of every State Constitution
- Fully integrated with Oxford Constitutions of the World (we have a subscription)
- User support, including online tutorials, videos, & user guides