Fall is in the air here in Utah, which means it’s time for new BYU Law students to set up their accounts to the online New York Times! You should receive an email from the New York Times with registration information this week. If you don’t receive an email by Friday, please contact Librarian Iantha Haight.
Times columnist David Brooks will be speaking at a BYU Forum in the Marriott Center on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 11:05 a.m. Check out some of his recent work:
- The Ideology of Hate and How to Fight It
- Do You Have to Be a Jerk to Be Great?
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Save Your Life
Some other interesting recent stories on nytimes.com:
- Texas Monthly Creates a Tempting Job: Taco Editor
- Taking the Pulse of a Sandstone Tower in Utah
- Want to Work in Silicon Valley? Better Act Nice
Also, paper copies of the Wall Street Journal are available every day in the Law School. You can find copies at seating areas on the third floor of the library, in the student commons, lunchroom, and Memorial Lounge, and in a pile on the library’s circulation desk. All of these are available for you to take, while supplies last!