While BYU Law School is one of the best bargains around, let’s face it — you still have student debt. Now you also have a kindred spirit to feel your pain and give you ideas on frugality and personal finances. University of Tulsa College of Law’s Brett McKay (a 2L and member of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society) is the author of The Frugal Law Student, a blog that attempts “to explain personal finance from the perspective of a twenty- something law student.”
The Frugal Law Students Best of… posts include:
- Massive Personal Finance Resource List
- 180 Money Saving Tips to Turn Your Life Around 180 Degrees
- 10 Ways to Make Money and Save Money on Facebook
- Better Than Netflix (This one was written by my wife, Kate.)
- How Long Should You Keep Financial Records?
- Frugal Experiment: Brushing Teeth With Baking Soda
- 12 Meals That Easy, Cheap, and Healthy (This one was written by Frugal Law Student reader, Erica. Thanks, Erica!)
- Increase Your Buying Pleasure With Tantric Shopping
- 5 Financial Pitfalls of Part Time Law Students
- Do It Youself Pottery Barn Halloween Countdown Calendar
- Hack Your Pocket Moleskine Into A Wallet
The Frugal Law Student was named the top blog in the “JDs In Training” Category of the ABA Journal Blawg 100.
Hope this saves you a couple of bucks!