Today we’re happy to announce the launch of our new website! A lot of hard work has gone into the new design, especially by our webmaster Laurie Urquiaga. Please test it out and let us know if there’s anything you find that isn’t working. While most of the content on the page has remained the same, we have shifted some things around and renamed a few things. One thing that has been renamed is the “A-Z List of Recommended Resources.” We now call this “Databases & Links.” This will take you to a list of all of our licensed electronic databases as well as a number of useful legal websites. We hope you like it!
Tagsawards baseball Bloomberg Law budget cali Casemaker construction e-resources exhibit faculty research Fastcase final exams finals foreign law free funny google Hein Hunter Law Library ineffective assitance of counsel Inns of Court international law jobs legal research legal writing legislative history Lexis libguides Lincoln Loislaw low-cost no-nos rankings scanners SCOTUS SSRN stats Summer research tips & advice treatises u.s. code U.S. Constitution U.S. history Utah Westlaw
- Utah Supreme Court issues opinions on evidentiary privileges and ineffective assistance of counsel
- Utah Court of Appeals holds exclusionary rule does not apply in child welfare cases, that claim preclusion applies in civil stalking cases and issues six other decisions
- 10th Circuit panel finds no ineffective assistance when a futile argument is not made
- Utah Supreme Court holds premature notices of appeal do not divest district courts of jurisdiction
- Two domestic relations cases handed down today by the Utah Court of Appeals