Immigration law and policy is always a hot topic in the U.S. In order to provide additional resources for research in the area of immigration law and policy, the law library has recently subscribed to HeinOnline’s Immigration Law & Policy in the U.S. library. This database brings together many different important documents on immigration law, including a number of legislative histories on landmark immigration acts and a working index to the Administrative Decisions Under Immigration and Nationality Laws. We hope you’ll find it to be a valuable addition to your immigration law research.
Tagsawards baseball Bloomberg Law budget cali Casemaker construction e-resources exhibit faculty research Fastcase final exams finals foreign law free funny google Hein Hunter Law Library ineffective assitance of counsel Inns of Court international law jobs legal research legal writing legislative history Lexis libguides Lincoln Loislaw low-cost no-nos rankings scanners SCOTUS SSRN stats Summer research tips & advice treatises u.s. code U.S. Constitution U.S. history Utah Westlaw
- Utah Supreme Court issues opinions on evidentiary privileges and ineffective assistance of counsel
- Utah Court of Appeals holds exclusionary rule does not apply in child welfare cases, that claim preclusion applies in civil stalking cases and issues six other decisions
- 10th Circuit panel finds no ineffective assistance when a futile argument is not made
- Utah Supreme Court holds premature notices of appeal do not divest district courts of jurisdiction
- Two domestic relations cases handed down today by the Utah Court of Appeals