This interesting digital collection contains over 4,000 formerly classified U.S. government documents. These primary source documents provide a comprehensive survey of the U.S. intelligence community’s activities in Europe between the end of World War II until the fall of the Iron Curtain and beyond.
- U.S. Intelligence operations in Western Europe
- U.S. Intelligence operations in Eastern Europe
- U.S. Intelligence gathering on Western European communist parties
- Economic intelligence gathering
- Monitoring European anti-nuclear groups in the 1980s
- Intelligence gathering on terrorist groups
- Analyses of European socio-economic developments